HOT! Turbo Tundras - Founding Member Badge

RS17185

Founding Member
Sep 23, 2021
Utah
Current Vehicles
2020 Toyota Tundra
Glad to be a part of the Turbo Tundra community! Can’t wait to see these out on the road!

OKCbigO

Founding Member
Sep 23, 2021
OKC
Current Vehicles
2021 Supra
Ready to order, sold my 2020 Platinum a few months ago and can’t wait to get back in a Tundra

BDBOFFROAD

Founding Member
Sep 23, 2021
WI
Current Vehicles
Tacoma
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 437 members to registered on TurboTundras.com . Why 437? 437 is the stock horsepower on the 2022 Toyota Tundra Hybrid!

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Looking forward to it! This next tundra is next level, and I can’t wait to see the community respond to it!

Thanks guys!

OP
supersix

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
Texas
Current Vehicles
4Runner, Raptor
Looking forward to it! This next tundra is next level, and I can’t wait to see the community respond to it!

Thanks guys!
Welcome @BDBOFFROAD - I completely agree. I wasn't that thrilled with all the rumors & leaked photos but when the official announcement with specs came out I was quite impressed!

jwebster351

Founding Member
Sep 23, 2021
Bridgeport illinous
Current Vehicles
2017 tundra. 2019 highlander
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 437 members to registered on TurboTundras.com . Why 437? 437 is the stock horsepower on the 2022 Toyota Tundra Hybrid!

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Heck ya I'll take a badge lol

ToyYoda

Founding Member
Sep 23, 2021
Texas
Current Vehicles
2019 Tundra
Military
Yes
Hello all, can’t wait to pick up a 2022!! Look forward to this community!