supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
Texas
Current Vehicles
4Runner, Raptor
Kinda blown away by how fast a forum was created haha! Glad to be a part of it and look forward to getting a 3rd gen
It's an idea we've had in the works for a while! Just waiting on the official announcement to go live! Welcome aboard!

arccox7280

Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
North Alabama
Current Vehicles
2017 Ram 2500
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 437 members to registered on TurboTundras.com . Why 437? 437 is the stock horsepower on the 2022 Toyota Tundra Hybrid!

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Hello everyone, can’t wait to purchase a new platinum or 1794!

rjbock69

Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
northeast Florida
Greetings from NE FL - I never thought this day would come lol
Looking forward to more info, such as pricing, MSRP and package options.
Have a great night all :)

OP
supersix

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
Texas
Current Vehicles
4Runner, Raptor
Greetings from NE FL - I never thought this day would come lol :)

haha, no kidding! I think Toyota might have set a record for the longest new vehicle release ever.

Welcome to the forum!

jjsdaf1

Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
California
Current Vehicles
2018 Tacoma
Hello, excited to see the New Tundra. Own two in the past but gave up the last one I owned for a Tacoma. I have been regretting it since! Would love to get into the TRD Pro

OP
supersix

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
Texas
Current Vehicles
4Runner, Raptor
Hello, excited to see the New Tundra. Own two in the past but gave up the last one I owned for a Tacoma. I have been regretting it since! Would love to get into the TRD Pro
Welcome aboard @jjsdaf1 🍻

Sandeman

Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
New York
Welcome! This new Tundra would be the perfect replacement for you so I hope you can get one out of the first batch.
I have my buddie that works at a dealer checking for me - hopefully his GM won’t hit me with a mark up after I’ve referred them 5 customers that bought cars over the last 2 years

Yota_Carl

Founding Member
Sep 21, 2021
Texas
I'm the body-weld equipment engineer responsible for all the Tundra shell body equipment (front doors, rear doors, tailgate, hood bed sides). Can't wait to put in my order for a Solar Octane TRD Pro!