HOT! Turbo Tundras - Founding Member Badge

HiFinest

Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
Sacramento
Current Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 17 Tacoma
Hopefully I made the count in that special badge. Besides that I’m excited to learn more about the newly designed Tundra and hopefully I can determine what model to buy.

OP
supersix

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
Texas
Current Vehicles
4Runner, Raptor
Hopefully I made the count in that special badge. Besides that I’m excited to learn more about the newly designed Tundra and hopefully I can determine what model to buy.
You got it! Welcome to the forum @HiFinest !

Woody21

Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
USA
Looking forward to being a first time Tundra owner with a new 2022! Very excited about the upgrades and new look.

19_dc_mgm

Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
ID
Current Vehicles
2019 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 437 members to registered on TurboTundras.com . Why 437? 437 is the stock horsepower on the 2022 Toyota Tundra Hybrid!

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Nice to meet everyone. I’m excited to hear how everyone enjoys the new Tundra as I won’t be getting one or at least not at first. Thanks

WillDavids

Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
Central FL
Current Vehicles
2001 tundra 5MT
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 437 members to registered on TurboTundras.com . Why 437? 437 is the stock horsepower on the 2022 Toyota Tundra Hybrid!

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Kinda blown away by how fast a forum was created haha! Glad to be a part of it and look forward to getting a 3rd gen

SteveSkal

Founding Member
Sep 20, 2021
Weeki Wachee Fl
Current Vehicles
2020 Rav4 Hybrid XSE, 2015 Tundra Limited
Military
Army

Heck yeah I want that badge 😀